Our vision is to see everyone, everywhere, experience and be transformed by the love of God, and we believe groups play a huge role in helping us grow deeper in our faith and stay connected to one another.
Below are the the descriptions of the types of groups you can join here at Overlake!
What are GROW GROUPS?
- Groups of 4-10 people who gather weekly for 60-90 minutes.
- Groups that connect and study the Bible together using a Discovery Bible Study format that is directly connected to the weekly Sunday sermons.
- Usually start with a 4-5 week commitment, but can evolve into a regular ongoing group. You can always opt not to continue.
- Geared for certain demographics such as for women, men, couples, young families, etc! And some are for EVERYONE!
Click HERE to see what Grow Groups are available right now!
What are CONNECT GROUPS?
- Groups of 3-10 people who connect in community and fellowship around a common interest.
- Examples include same parish, similar hobby, similar stage in life, or perhaps a common interest in studying something together.
- Can be a one time event or sometimes end up meeting for years!
Click HERE to see what Connect Groups are available right now!
- Interested in leading a group with Overlake? Please fill out THIS FORM or email Pastor Laura at
- Coaching provided for all group leaders.
- Specific Group Training provided for all Grow Groups. (Just a little secret: It's actually SUPER easy to lead a Grow Group!!
- Additional Resources for all group leaders can be found on our Leader Resource page!
** GROW GROUP LEADERS: Click HERE for WEEKLY PASSAGES!
We want Overlake groups to be a good experience for you! If you have questions about leading or joining a group or need help finding the right fit, please contact Pastor Laura at