Simply click the button to help make a way for families to attend the conference or see other ways you can give to the sponsorship funds.
Select “Refresh” under the “Give To” dropdown menu.
Do you own a business or work at a company that can help make a difference in the lives of foster and adoptive families and caregivers through The Refresh Conference? Here are a few ways businesses can contribute:
- Catering and Food: Provide meals or refreshments during the conference. Offer meals or gift certificates to families in need.
- Hotel Accommodations: Provide families with a place to stay during the conference.
- Rental Cars: Bless families with a car or way to get around while they are attending the conference.
- Flights: Provide flights or airfare for parents and caregivers who may not be able to afford to attend the conference.
- Entertainment and Recreation: Provide movie tickets, zoo tickets, museum tickets, or day outings to offer families a break or way to spend time together.
- Beauty Care: Offer manicures, pedicures, makeovers, haircuts, spa treatments, or massages for exhausted parents and caregivers.
- Decorations and Gifts: Florists, party supply companies, or other businesses can provide decorations for the conference, bouquets to bless parents/caregivers/families, party supplies for homecomings/birthdays/adoption day celebrations, etc.
- Physical Fitness: Provide gym memberships or workout supplies for parents and caregivers.
- Resources: Donate books, DVDs, or other resources related to foster care and adoption.
- Financial Donations: Help supplement the cost of the conference so parents and caregivers can afford to attend.
Do you have access to items that might help a foster or adoptive parent or caregiver? Many families make significant financial sacrifices to care for children who come from hard places or who have special needs. Blessing these families with tangible items can make a huge difference in their lives. Here are some ideas:
- Themed gift baskets that support personal care, R&R, or fun activities: Family game or movie nights, date nights, guys/girls nights out, cooking, weekend getaways, etc.
- Gift cards to provide breaks for parents or caregivers: Coffee shops, juice bars, restaurants, beauty salons, bed and bath stores, home furnishing stores, athletic gear stores, etc.
- Cash or financial donations
- Accommodations: 2-3 nights at a hotel, vacation home, or rental home for parents who need assistance with lodging during the conference.
Any of these items can be mailed to or dropped off at the Overlake Christian Church office on Monday – Thursday between 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Please have them clearly marked for The Refresh Conference.
SPONSOR A REGISTRATION
Would you be willing to contribute to the sponsorship funds? Sponsor a couple that cannot afford the registration fee or bless a family that would benefit from the Thursday pre-conference intensives.
- 2 day conference registration: $65.00 per person
- 2 day conference registration and Thursday intensive: $99.00 per person
- Travel expenses for families: $50.00 and up